Acute Specialist Nurses
What We Can Offer You
We have a range of vacancies for experienced and newly qualified nurses to join our innovative and dynamic teams across NHS Lothian – providing you with the opportunity to gain a breadth of knowledge and exposure to multiple specialties.
- Theatre Practitioner - (Diagnostics Anaesthetics Theatre Critical Care)
- Staff Nurse (Paediatric Critical Care)
- Staff Nurse (Neonatal Unit)
- Staff Nurse (Adult Critical Care)
Band 5 Range £22,218 - £28,746 (pro rata) per annum
- A minimum of five weeks annual leave increasing with length of service
- A range of supportive employment policies including flexible family working
- We provide an extensive induction programme and excellent professional training and development opportunities.
- Access to the NHS pension scheme and staff benefits
Supporting your move
- Our Acute Specialist Nursing recruitment campaign includes assistance with relocating to Edinburgh. Please refer to our ‘Relocating to Lothian’ section for further information on the local area, including links to help with schools, transport, and accommodation. For this campaign relocation is available for Band 5 posts.
- For guidance and support for overseas workers and how to gain professional registration, please refer to our ‘Overseas Workers’ section.
Our Vision and Values
NHS Lothian is committed to improving the way their staff works, so have developed a set of common values and ways of working which we are turning into everyday reality - to the benefit of everyone working in the organisation and, most importantly, to the benefit of our patients.
Our Values are:
- Dignity and Respect
- Care and Compassion
- Openness, Honesty and Responsibility